View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #116
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
right tackle is climbing up my boards. newton's not showing me any progress - if anything he looks more lost each week.

right tackle, inside linebacker, and wide receiver are my top offseason priorities. i'm still not seeing the need to go nose tackle early, that seems like a luxury more than a need.
I think Texans have allowed only 12 sacks with one against Bears in horrible field and weather conditions. Newton did not give up that sack. He is still making some mistakes but so are the others. Newton is going to be ok.