View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #23
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do the Texans get national respect now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Irvin's the worst I've ever seen or heard when it comes to sports. I wonder if the dude's drunk or high every Sunday night with the rambling he does. Heck, even his BFF, Sanders, seems like he'd rather him STFU. You'd think the NFLN folks would see how stupid this guy is. He's ruining my favorite channel!
He was messed up last night, for sure.

I switched it over there after the game...and he was incoherent sometimes. Red eyes, glazed over, the rest of the crew was having a hard time stomaching him at all. At least it looked like it.

Yeah, dude is bizarre IMO. I hope he's living off the interest, because seriously he can't last much longer like that.

Marshall Faulk was having to intervene with him last night, save Irvin from himself. It was awkward.