View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #16
silentassassin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2070 silentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do the Texans get national respect now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I wish they would just ignore us .... hell , I wish John McLain would ignore the team.

Well , after a decade of futility ... I think its OK for some fans to be a lil needy. But for myself .... I dont care , just keep posting W's.
Yeah I was at this point for a while. Especially last season. But I've discovered getting the W is much more satisfying, and seeing the Texans fly under the radar is just fine with me.
silentassassin is offline   Reply With Quote