View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #27
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pleased with our Inside Linebacker play

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Had Barwin turned his head inside, he could have had a pick. he was right there when Campbell threw the ball to Forte.
Its pretty obvious by that play that he wasnt real "comfortable" in coverage .... he was more concerned with staying with the guy than making a play on the ball in the air ..... Showed on the following play too.

He's got the physical ability to drop into coverage , just not the confidence in his technique. When they moved to the 3-4 I was concerned with he or MW (at the time) being able to do that. I dont know if I want to see much more of that .... even if it did work this time.

Reed has been pretty soild in that regard.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote