View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #15
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do the Texans get national respect now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
This again.

ESPN - the magazine, the network, the website - has been hyping us up all year, giving us tons of attention and accolades, and we're STILL worried about respect?
I wish they would just ignore us .... hell , I wish John McLain would ignore the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Again with the cries of "Respect Us!". Come on guys, this **** gets embarrassing after a while. Don't be so needy.
Well , after a decade of futility ... I think its OK for some fans to be a lil needy. But for myself .... I dont care , just keep posting W's.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote