View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #21
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43308 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Unsportsmanlike Penalty on "The Bench" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
This is how rumors get started. Idexan made something up and typed it on the internet. Don't use a players name if you have no idea what happened. Next we are going to have posters doing rants on how Keo costs us games due to penalties and Keo will be forever branded.
I said "I'm thinking" Keo was the guilty party, I didn't say specifically he was flagged by the ref for unsportsmanlike conduct. I've been a big Keo fan from day one because in case you didn't know he's a University of Idaho product.
Anyway, right after the big play by Manning which resulted in a turnover, Keo came bouncing out on the field, it looked like maybe 10 or 15 feet beyond the sidelines which was likely a provocative move in the eyes of the refs ? And then the flagged came out.
I think one of the reasons Keo made the team and ultimately was selected as a STs captain was his enthusiasm and intensity. But he's just gotta learn to contain it, but don't make me out as a Keo hater/basher because nothing could be farther from the truth. Oh BTW, we won the game last night and perhaps Keo learned a valuable lesson.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote