View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #31
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 23872 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Collinsworth can go suck a big fat stick

Probably the Homer in me, but I felt like between the GB and CHi game Collinsworth was negative towards us. I could see CHI fans saying the same thing the day after.

I was getting tried of Chris in the first quarter. don't care for him much anyway, he seems a litle smug, maybe its just my take. Seems like its his choice of adjetives. At one point he called the Bears Defense vaunted, I was like yeh they are good, but vaunted. Maybe its just that I don't like him.

I think what made me the maddest was that Al (or Chris) called K-Marts first kick return a fumble later in the game. I was like "It wasn't a fumble dumb ass, you even said it 10 minutes earlier, how are you going to act like that was a turn over?".

In the GB game I even felt like Al was getting in on the action, but it could have been that I was pissed at just about everything during that game.

Anyway we won a smash mouth game, and made a statement. This team played like a Prison Team in my opinion. Texans, had more points, TOP, and turn overs, while the Bears had more overall yards. Except for a big pass it seemed like the Bears had like 20 yards because of the physical play.