View Single Post
Old 08-15-2004   #139
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346
Default Re: Cowboys Vs Texans Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoCt3rJ
When Carr takes us to a superbowl and wins, then you can say he looks like John Elway, but even if he throws 40td's and 5int's, then loses the superbowl, you still can't compare him to John Elway....
You can compare him to an early John Elway. Remember that John didn't win a SB till the last couple years of his career when he got Terrell Davis.

As far as the Dallas defense, I don't think they'll be number one this year, but they will still be pretty good. The Dallas offense looks like it might struggle this year, and that would mean more snaps for the defense. More snaps mean more yards therefore they'll drop in total defense (yards wise). I still expect them to be toward the middle of the pack if not the top half of the league with Parcells coaching them. However, the Texans defense will be top 10. Only the Ravens and Texans shut out their opponents in their first preseason game thus far. LoL OK that might be a bit overboard comparing the Ravens D to the Texans D, but can you blame me for gettin a little carried away?
texasguy346 is online now   Reply With Quote