View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #30
jradMIT
Veteran

Rep Power: 7556 jradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Collinsworth can go suck a big fat stick

All I remember that I thought was unfair from him was during the Green Bay game when the Texans weren't able to run the ball he concluded after a qtr and a half of football, that the Texans competition must have been so terrible for the first 6 games. I thought it was a little of an over assumption based on such a small time vs 6 games, plus the Texans hadn't really run the ball that great before either, it was more of there inefficiency running then the schedule being soft for the first six games.
jradMIT is offline   Reply With Quote