View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #28
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Collinsworth can go suck a big fat stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I didn't notice anything all that negative from Collinsworth. I think Houston fans have a natural propensity for thin-skinned whining. Anytime we don't get our collective knobs polished by the national media it's part of some "Hate On Houston" campaign that's secretely funded by ESPN and the Eastern/Liberal/Elite.

Frankly I find it unbecoming but that's just me.
^^^^
This

If Bears and Texans fans are both complaining about the job Collingsworth did, he must have done a good job.

Personally I believe Collingsworth is the best analyst in the game. Followed by Gruden and Tim Ryan.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote