View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #19
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209608 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Oilers would have lost this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCPM View Post
who f'ing cares!
Obviously the owner of Texans Talk cares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I think all of us old Oilers guard know what I am talking about. It's different times now. No Bud Adams, not choking when expectations are high.
yep. I imagine that every old Oilers fan has that 'feeling' deeply ingrained into their football DNA. You have that little voice in your head reminding you of the so-called "other shoe" and it's inevitable drop.

That will probably be with us until the Texans go to the Super Bowl. That's the only cure for "chokaphobia", as far as I know.