Thread: Congrats!
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #9
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Congrats!

Well, if my very VIVID dream I had a couple weeks ago comes true, we will see a Texan/Packer SB, with the Texans winning in the last second by a FG! I actually woke up hyperventilating and sweating it was so real. My little dog was in a panic trying to wake me up! No joke! So, I guess we will see if dreams really do come true.

BUT, if I could have my way in reality, it would be a Texan/Niner SB! No offense to the Pack, I''ve never been a Packer hater, but, the Niners are my #1 NFC team! Would be awesome watching my two fav teams duke it out in NOLA!!

Anyway, thanks for a classy post!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote