View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #14
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314353 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Oilers would have lost this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I think all of us old Oilers guard know what I am talking about. It's different times now. No Bud Adams, not choking when expectations are high.
Oh, I know exactly what you are talking about here. The Texans are different from the Oilers, and better. That doesn't mean I'll forget the wonderfullness that was Earl Campbell or the Warren Moon run and shoot days, or The House of Pain, but this team is just so well balanced and better put togeather.

Hell, I'm even beginning to think Kubiak might pull this off.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote