View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #112
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

1 NT and yes, a BIG brick in the wall wouldn't be the worst thing in the world (the worst thing in the world is watching current Texan NTs get consistently blown straight off the line). Just somebody that can hold the point would be great. Making plays, stopping the run, pass rush would all be gravy lol...mmmmmm gravy....

2 WR. Andre still has it but for how long? And Walter is no spring chicken. There is no clear cut heir and this pick really churns up the depth.

3 P. Yup. I doubt the Texans go 3rd round for one but I think the need for one is...pretty obvious.

4 RG/RT. Hard to knock a line that has Schaub and Foster producing behind it but I think they could take another stab at RT, even with a few young bucks on the rise and a stellar, veteran left side.

5 CB should probably be higher but really drafting for depth. Hopefully turns out better than Brandon "Inactive" Harris.

6 RB. This team relies on the ground game, Foster is carrying a ton this year and Tate has officially spent half his career injured.

7 S. Need special teams help.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote