View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #15
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 92823 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hit on Cutler...

i have no problem with the hit. dobbins didnt lower his head to use the helmet as a weapon, didnt launch, and didnt drive cutler to the ground. if a quarterback breaks the pocket and starts running, he's a runner and should be hit accordingly. past the line of scrimmage, he literally is a runner, and dobbins should've blown him up instead of putting a good smack and then stopping.

a little high, i understand the flag, but i disagree with it - both as a technicality (past the line of scrimmage) and fundamentally (good eyes up hit).