View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #15
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pleased with our Inside Linebacker play

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Well Dobbins is filling out a check today, will he be suspended? I think he will catch a game for that hit on Cutler. We will have to see. Somebody else needs to step up!
We should be able to beat the Jags with anyone at that position. You pick one. I think my little nephew can handle those guys. I really think we'll rest OD, Tate, and Cody another game anyway. Hopefully we can jump out on them early, rest up, and get ready for Turkey Day.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote