View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #111
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34365 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Actually I think we will just take the bpa. Right now we don't have any glaring holes. But we could use help almost everywhere. So bpa other than the following positions:

C, FB, DE (unless we lose Smith), OLB, and I'm almost inclined to include CB here as well with KJ and JoJo... I'm sure we could replace McCain. Oh and of course no P or kicker...

So just give me the best WR, OL, QB (yes, I'd be willing to invest in the future right now), TE, HB ( not very early but we might have to replace Tate), NT, ILB, S on the board and I'll be happy.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote