View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #16
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Hit on Cutler...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
That was not even a hit as much as an, "Oh, excuse me, but I have to stop you from going any further." Granted, he did make helmet to face-mask contact, but our guy didn't exactly push off and explode into a hit.
I think the words you are looking for is "launch himself into" which is why they got Dunta on that DeSean Jackson hit. Which is true, he didn't launch himself into Cutler. He didn't use the crown of his helmet as a weapon, & he didn't hit him as he tried to slide.

On the radio they said Kubiak was extremely upset, I'm sure he's going to ask "the league" about it today. That should have been a loss of down & a penalty in our favor..... didn't end up hurting us any though.

I was just glad they wiped out that big play by Hester.