View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #7
BlueSteel
Veteran

Rep Power: 150 BlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hit on Cutler...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Honestly, I have little sympathy providing Cutler is ok. Four names, two people. Albert Haynesworth, Jared Allen.
I still think that random Charger's player that exploded Schaub's jaw after he threw an interception was probably the worst it I have seen Schaub take so far. If my memory serves me, I think that was the season Diva Rob went down too which made it all the more annoying.

Watching Haynesworth fall on Schaub over and over and over did get annoying though.