View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #111
ItsMyFault
It's on me.

Rep Power: 487 ItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Fire Joe Marciano

I'm going to say it again... Special Teams COULD cost the Texans in the playoffs. There aren't going to be any easy wins in the playoffs, so it'll come down to things like special teams. I'm not sure what the Texans can do at this point for special teams. As long as they're winning, they're not going to fire this asswipe. Jacoby and Trindon, as much as you want to make them out to be careless, are doing things on other special teams. This jack ass just doesn't have it when it comes to developing special teams. Have to make some kind of change, we also need a new goddamn kicker/punter.