View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #5
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 148338 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hit on Cutler...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
That was not even a hit as much as an, "Oh, excuse me, but I have to stop you from going any further." Granted, he did make helmet to face-mask contact, but our guy didn't exactly push off and explode into a hit.
Contact to the head was made .... obviously. I didnt think it was that significant until I realized he wasnt on the field in the second half .... then had to rewatch the hit a few times. Still didnt seem all that hard but .... Im not the one who got hit.

I know Fiddler disputed that in a thread in the Texans section saying that only applies to a defenseless player or a QB (in the pocket) but the way it was called was contact to the head - nothing said about defenseless player or "QB."

They either blew the call or the rule is different FIIK?

I'll have to look up the rule tomorrow to clarify one way or the other .... its 3am now.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote