View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #40
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Never thought I would say these words, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSteel View Post
I think Holliday is havng success on the Broncos because our special teams are just THAT bad.

I couldn't care less if a certain returner for the Ravens does well. He reached the point where he appeared to be content collecting paychecks on the Texans and gave no effort. I am glad he is gone and if him losing his job here was a wake up call and got him back to working hard, then good for him.
Didnt he put one on the turf a week or two back for the Bronco's ???

Hell , that TD he scored today shouldnt have been a TD , it shoulda been a fumble out of the back of the endzone .... Panthers ball at the 20.
There was also a block in the back on that play that went uncalled.

Its feast or famine with Tricycle .... He makes some great plays then makes a horrible decision.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote