View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #34
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: NFL Safety Presents Formula to Defeat Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
More like Dobbins layin a lick on Cutler .... probably saved that game. I have to wonder with the way the Bears defense played in that second half , if Cutler's still in do they win ?!

Best 15 yard penalty ever.
I didn't agree with that penalty. Cutler was clearly past the LOS, he's a runner at that point. It's up to him to protect himself & slide. If that would have been Tim Tebow, he would have put his head down just like that & blew up Dobbins... well, you get my point.