View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #32
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217952 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Never thought I would say these words, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
The play where KJax fell in coverage... where Chris Collinsworth was making a big deal about Marshall being wide open and Campbell missed it.

Is that a legal play? Just wondering what the rules are there. It looked like zone coverage and KJ was sitting in his zone, then Marshall simply just runs him over. Legal?
Believe there were ~8minutes left in the final frame.

If its within 5 yards its a legal chuck. Outside of that five yards .... Its not.

I think it was probably beyond 5 yards .... tho not sure how far , Maybe Marshall sold the contact being mutual or it was borderline on the 5 yards and not called.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote