Thread: Congrats!
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #7
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29405 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Congrats!

Thanks for the note.

When the Texans played the Packers a few years ago up in Lambeau Field, I flew up with a buddy. Gotta say, Packer fans, and the people in Appleton/Green Bay, are some of the warmest, coolest, people I've ever met. Ever since that trip, I've had nothing but good vibes about the Packers. Even when yall beat us down, it bothered me as a Texan fan, but, I really like Packer fans, so that mitigated it the loss.

I advise everyone to travel to Lambeau Field once in their life. Amazing venue, and amazing people.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote