View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 298525 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Pleased with our Inside Linebacker play

The offense didn't take the run game away from the Bears. We never got a big enough lead to force them to abandon the run.

Forte carried the ball 16 times for 39 yards. 2.44 ypc..... yeah, our MLBs did their job today.

I didn't watch the game yet, but watching the highlights, it looks like our LBs got deep, extending their pass coverage, which is amazing & something I've been saying they need to do for a long, long time. I even saw Barwin running step for step with Forte 25 yards down the field.