View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #1283
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Chicago Bears. 7:20. 11/11. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Thanks Scooter. I was following the game from mobile but no picture just play by play on NFL.COM. Seems like a lots of turn over by both sides early but I guess we prevailed at the end. Did we looked tougher than Chicago?
Both teams looked really tough. We made more plays and once we got ahead we handed the game over to the defense, who did not disappoint.