View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #14
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 30419 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Oilers would have lost this game

I still have a lot of love for the memory of the Oilers. Not the owner, not the circumstances of their departure, but the memory that still remains engrained into the very fiber of this city.

To say screw the Oilers, to me anyway, is like saying to screw the memory of a dead relative simply because they are no longer around. I will never do that. Instead, I will remember the fond times. Thank you.

Having said that, after all those years with the Oilers, with all the ups and downs, I don't know what's wrong with me, but with the Texans 8-1, I don't know how to act! Haha!

Sure, I'm happy...very much so! It's just that this seems like a dream, and that it's too good to be true sometimes. I guess I am preconditioned then, though I'm starting to come around...because yes, our dead relative would probably have choked in this game, but our 10-year-old heir is really showing some mettle.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote