View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012   #4
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pleased with our Inside Linebacker play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I thought Ruud looked a bit lost when he filled in for Dobbins .... Probably expected since h's relatively new to the team.

Dobbins .... Ive said it before and he's makin me say it again ..... that dude just makes plays.
But he made a tackle though! lol........... He's rusty, but he did some other good things I liked though.

As for Dobbins, I saw this guy in San Diego when he first came into the league and one thing is certain when he's on the field........ You are going to get 100 percent effort from him, and he's going to hit you like you owe him money.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote