View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012   #100
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 94457 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Fire Joe Marciano

I refuse to believe there's anyway coach Joe will be back as ST coach. He may not get fired - he may retire, or get kicked upstairs (either of which would be absolutely okay with me), but when you've got Graham squib kicking every kick, that's gotta be a clue a change is in order (The other clue is when it worked better than kicking it off regularly- well, most of the time).

I've said this before - Coach Joe means a lot to this franchise, and he should be treated accordingly, but he absolutely can't be the Texans Special Teams coach in 2013.