View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012   #98
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 251959 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Fire Joe Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady.Gaga.3000 View Post
I was just going to mention that! Jacoby is beasting on KR. Holliday is also amazing in his few weeks at Denver.
Jacoby's issues are at WR. Finding a guy to returns kicks is not hard to do. We've had a few here that were exceptional in just 10 years. Organizing the other 10 guys on the receiving team into a unit that can block for that guy is tough.

I don't care if Jacoby runs back two or three more this year for the Ravens. I wouldn't want him anywhere near my teams locker room.