Thread: afc south
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012   #30
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30799 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: afc south

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltfan123 View Post
Do texans have a successor to shaub when he retires? does kubiak plan on making yates the new starter or does he plan on drafting a qb? watching yates last year he had his moments but there is times i just dont know he tends to crumble under pressure
I think it's fairly obvious that TJ Yates is the future guy at QB (for now). I think Keenum will be developed, but, mainly to use as leverage in a trade down the line. Just my opinion.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote