View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012   #35
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Chicago Bears. 7:20. 11/11. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I'm having problems with Comcast also. Oddly enough, the only channel I can get is channel 12. Hope my luck holds out. All the rest, HD, movie channels, reg channels, ALL are messed up. Lot of interference! I've been so ticked!! I've talked to them FIVE times, they've rebooted THREE times, and refuse to send someone out till Wed. Channel 12 goes out before, or during, the game, I'm gonna be one unhappy customer, and won't be responsible for my actions!
They sent some kind of reset to my box from *wherever*, then I reset the box by pulling the power cord out the back, waiting a minute, then plugging it back in. I was getting all my channels, it's just the HD channels weren't in HD. My problem actually started yesterday when I had a power outage in my apartment, so I wasn't having a "service interuption" which is what it sounds like you are having. Good luck to you.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote