View Single Post
Old 08-14-2004   #127
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys Vs Texans Game Thread

What was the result of the Metro experiment? The stadium never did look full and everybody went to tailgate the 4th quarter. Just curious if they'll go back to the park and ride.

Texans looked sharp. Cowboys looked bored and uninspired. I don't like that contact rule at all.

Henson looked ok; he'll be playing before the year is over. Julius Jones looks really fast and good. Maybe Bill knew what he was doing. I was impressed with Hollings although the fumbles are a problem. TE's look very good for the Texans.

Typical preseason game. I missed the Texans player that got hurt. I hope he's ok.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote