View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012   #30
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 177962 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Chicago Bears. 7:20. 11/11. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
My wife washed and left my Andre Johnson jersey in the washing machine. She knows in order for the Texans to win I gotta have on my jersey all day. She, being a Bears fan tried to sabotage us today. However, in the end, I put on this wet, wet, cold jersey and will now go grocery shopping in it.

I showed her.

GO TEXANS!
You, sir, are a true American hero.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote