View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012   #91
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 151691 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: week 10 VS Bears. Lets Predict :)

Texans 31
Bears 17

The weird thing is, I have ZERO worry or doubt about this game. Call it crazy naivety, but I think we're going to win and win easy.

I think Cutler is easily rattled and is his own worst enemy. It will come down to QB play and how keeps their cool. Schaub doesn't get rattled like Cutler, who is apt to melt down.

I think the Bears haven't faced a really good team this year.

I think the Texans have a lot of pride going into this game to erase the debacle of the GB game on Sunday Night Football.

I think they're over the "coming out slow" issue after the bye week hump.

And I just can't wait to rub this into all my hometown friends' faces on FB after we win.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote