View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012   #70
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 176918 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster back on MEAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by welsh texan View Post
In school I had friends who were 'just going through a phase' that lasted longer than that. I bet it was the bacon tha did for him.
I went through a vegetarian phase. Then I took a trip up to my home town of Chicago and couldn't resist and Italian beef sandwich. Phase over. You southerners wouldn't understand the omnomnom goodness that is an Italian beef.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote