View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012   #27
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Safety Presents Formula to Defeat Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I don't think McCain would be playing zone there either. There are only 2 receivers lined up on that side of the field, if one of them is Marshall a double team is the pretty obvious choice with McCain likely taking on the other option. The safety sitting over the top helps whoever needs it. How about the LC dropping? If it's really cover 3 or 4 and he's dropping, leaving his man for a deep zone the SS isn't going to drift all the way out of the play for a TE, letting the CB pick it up. SS now drifts over the top of the 2nd read, FS over Marshall. LBers suck up underneath routes. I don't know what kind of safety this guy was or how good he is at Madden but I'm really doubting McCain sits down like a good nickel corner and allows Marshall and Bennett to just run past him. And this is all banking on a bad news Bears OL to stop Watt and co. 6 blockers for 4 rushers? With Cutler holding the ball that gives the Texans 7 defenders for 4 targets.

I smell an interception.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote