View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012   #26
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Safety Presents Formula to Defeat Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Or they could run that type of play on a down and distance where the Texans are in their base defense.

Honestly I think the key to the Bears winning tonights game is their ability to protect Cutler who has taken a beating often this season and sustaining drives.

For the Texans , its going to boil down to making no mistakes on ST and protecting the ball - limit turnovers and opportunity for the Bears defense to produce points.
We won't be in our base personnel against a one-back set.
Granted, they do use one of their TEs as a FB from time to time and can motion this guy to the H position. In that case, I see one of our LBs (either the Mo or the Will) bumping and staying with them. Both of them are rookies; we shouldn't have any problem there.
Our FS will stay deep to play the post route.
JJo will take care of the skinny post and anything to the outside.

As far as the rest, I agree. If we keep our mistake to the norm, we should have a great chance of winning the game.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote