View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012   #2
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: ProFootballFocus, Three To Focus On -- Houston@Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
3TFO: Texans @ Bears, Week 10
Peter Damilatis | 2012/11/09

Quote:
Marshall’s 797 receiving yards is second in the league and puts him on pace to smash the single-season franchise record. The Bears have survived Alshon Jeffery’s injury because Marshall has been so dominant, with six touchdowns in his past five games. His 2.93 Yards Per Route Run is by far the best mark in the NFL. And perhaps as a sign of his renewed focus, he’s cut his notorious drop rate from 14.74 last year to 7.81 this season. Marshall has been everything the Bears could have hoped for, and more.
No need to worry guys. I'm starting him in my fantasy league. That means he'll lay an egg.

I'm taking one for the team here.