View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012   #110
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
He is just jokingly making the point how out of character he would be. Honestly I think we can all agree the times they are a changing.
Sorry, still don't get it as Texans have history of players with sleeves and all sorts of tats. Why would Jesse Williams be any different or out of character? No biggy just seemed incongruous.