View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012   #423
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45572 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
I'm not a Maclin fan, I would go with Danny especially in ppr but I am a Red Raider so I might be biased.
Yeah the Maclin situation has been very disappointing. Well actually it has more to do with Vick looking like the worst QB in the league than it does Maclin but as a fantasy player, Maclin has sucked.

I'm just worried about Danny's injury. Is he really going to be able to put up some numbers against the San Fran D?
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote