View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012   #84
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: week 10 VS Bears. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by run-david-run View Post
The Bears live off turnovers, we (off the top of my head) have the fewest turnovers in the NFL (5 total). It is a bad match-up, for the Bears.

We're very similar teams. Strong opportunistic D, explosive and versatile running back, big playmaking wide receiver on the outside. The difference will probably be which quarterback handles the challenges better. We've all seen Schaub get flustered, but we've seen Cutler throw 4 picks as well.
I too think we are very similar. On paper, it's close. To me, that says it comes down to coaching. There's going to be one or two decisions that will make or break this game. If we were heads & shoulders better than the other team, I think we'd come out with a win. But being it's the Bears...

I don't know if them boys on Kirby can overcome the man behind the menu.