View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012   #167
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Our first round pick Whitney Mercilus

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Trying to be objective, of course, Texans have the best pass rushing, wrecking crew right now in the NFL. Not one team mentioned has such depth @ OLB plus a defensive MVP DL hopefull in Watt. If the offense can support the defense & score enough points keeping these guys fresh, Texans should win at least two Super Bowls, heck maybe three?

Yeah, if we lose Barwin, or if he never gets back to last year's production, you'll be looking to add someone to help Jj in your next mock. We need a better DL rotation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
With as much time as our Offense keeps the ball, I doubt JJ or anyone on our Defense is being overworked. We are #1 in time of possession.
That is true. I'd hate to run into a halfway decent offense again though i.e. Greenbay. The defense looked much better vs Baltimore where 4 guys were in there getting after the QB in addition to JJ.