View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012   #30
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 237388 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Michael Lombardi's Midseason Super Bowl Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
READ ME COMPLETELY, PLEASE!

I said I'd like that to happen 3 or 4 games per reg season!

%$#!@$%! do you any of you read?!?!? Geez almighty.

3. Or. 4. Games. Please.

I just want to see them do it. Is that being obnoxious??? No, it isn't. I just want to see us kill a team in the first quarter and watch them squirm...instead of US squirming throughout the first quarter wondering if the offense is going to get it in gear now or maybe 2nd quarter, or maybe after the half. Etc.
We all read. It's just we can't believe you're serious. You flat out called Andre Johnson, Matt Schaub, Arian Foster, Duane Brown, Chris Myers, Owen Daniels, et. al. are... what was it... "Sandbaggin' Bastards". After all, they are the key members of the offense that you say are "sitting on their asses" or "dick around before putting up points".

do you even hear yourself?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote