Thread: Colts/Jags
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012   #88
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts/Jags

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I really had a bad attitude last night.

When I want the Jags to act like men and beat the Colts, they won't do it. Worthless trash. They should have not even taken the field last night.

Personally, I think Luck is accurate but he's also getting a bit of a "pass" so to speak thus far in the season. The Jags are not going to get a pass rush on anyone anytime soon.

I want to see what Luck does when he's backpedaling and running for cover under REAL duress from a REAL defense. When the little passes to his outlet receiver (usually the RB) are shut down by a team like ours.

The Jags had a chance to show some balls. Instead, they laid down and whimpered. Tucked their tails between their legs. Might as well move them to France.
Watch the Bears/Colts game then. He was under pressure most of the game and didn't handle it well. He will certainly have a hard time with our pass rush.