Thread: Colts/Jags
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012   #86
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts/Jags

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting. - Sun Tzu. So if we can get other teams to do our dirty work Yaaay us!!

And that the Colts are playing for their coach and shaving their heads in support for him is a great story and I salute them for it. I do. I also want them to lose a few more games. If they finish 8-8 - with a few more division losses - it's still a great story because no on expected them to do even that well.

If the division crown is decided - meaning in our hands - by the time we have to play the Colts in mid/late December, Yaaaay us!! We can rest nicked up starters and use those games as tune-ups for the playoffs by giving back-ups valuable game-time snaps.
No, play to win every single game, every time you take the field. Remember what's "best in life"

Crush your division opponents, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their fans.