View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012   #28
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Michael Lombardi's Midseason Super Bowl Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
name one team that has ever consistently scored on 3 of their first 4 possessions, regardless of their opponent? you're losing touch bud, even weak-ass teams are paid professionals with exceptional talent.
READ ME COMPLETELY, PLEASE!

I said I'd like that to happen 3 or 4 games per reg season!

%$#!@$%! do you any of you read?!?!? Geez almighty.

3. Or. 4. Games. Please.

I just want to see them do it. Is that being obnoxious??? No, it isn't. I just want to see us kill a team in the first quarter and watch them squirm...instead of US squirming throughout the first quarter wondering if the offense is going to get it in gear now or maybe 2nd quarter, or maybe after the half. Etc.