View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012   #106
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94101 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South .. that cake looks to be turning to mud

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I will never understand the fans who say they WANT to face the toughest opponents. They WANT to see a race of it between us and another team.

I really fail to grasp the thought process.

Whether we beat the Washington Generals or the NFC Probowl team, I could give a rat's ass. Winning is all that matters, and if we have an easier time of it then so be it. Good for us. We damn sure deserve a few breaks, tbh.
There's something to be said for facing the toughest of the lot though. Many a team in all sports have found out that they weren't as good as they thought they were when they faced a team that could match up with them...See the ATL falcons in 2010 & the Dallas Cowboys in 2009.

Teams that match up with you give you a better idea of how good you really are.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote