Thread: Oregon vs USC
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012   #10
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oregon vs USC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
yeah I heard about this, talk about pulling out all the stops. This is what makes Kenjon Barner performance even greater, despite adversity & all of Southern California against Chip Kelly's Ducks they still prevailed, not only winning but in style without flinching. I also noticed the spots were consistently against the Ducks as well, but it didn't matter. I sure hope we have a truly great National Championship game so you all can see for yourself, Oregon upset Alabama.

On USC note & how Hayden feels about Kiffen, Rivals rates USC recruiting early commitment #1 class in the country. Guess kids just want be Trojans despite douche bag head coach.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote